Category:History of Horticulture
Readers will notice the emphasis Professor Howlett placed on highlighting and cataloging the writings of the historical figures comprising the outline. We should point out that Professor Howlett's course outline is not a complete history of horticulture. Our hope is to expand this resource over time into a fuller history. Readers desiring additional information on an individual are provided a link to other resources available on the Internet. HTML conversion and design by James Hoskins, Polly Hoffman, Lance Heron and Dr. Tim Rhodus of The Ohio State University. Comments and contributions are appreciated.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► 3. 12th Century A.D. (3 P)
- ► 4. 14th Century A.D. (2 P)
- ► 5. 15th Century A.D. (3 P)
- ► 6. 16th Century A.D. (22 P)
- ► 7. 17th Century A.D. (29 P)
- ► 8. 18th Century A.D. (34 P)
- ► 9. 19th Century A.D. (41 P)